New to WCF? Seasoned attender but want to feel more connected? The following four e-mail lists offer several ways to connect to the WCF community.
The purpose of the WCF Info group is to create a space for members of the WCF community to post announcements that may be of interest to others in the community. General information is displayed on this e-mail list, such as: announcements for church events, announcements for community events, housing advertisements, job postings, childbirth announcements, workshops, yard sales, roommate searches, items for sale, etc. In general, the postings should be of interest to people at WCF and edifying to the interests of WCF. This is the largest and most active of the four lists; there are approximately 300 group members, averaging seventy-five messages per month.
- Subscribe: WCFinfoemail@example.com
- Send messages: WCFinfo@yahoogroups.com
- Contact the moderator: WCFinfofirstname.lastname@example.org
The WCF Prayer group is used to request prayer for members, family, friends, people that request prayer, community or corporate prayer, missionaries, medical or other challenges affecting the mind, body, spirit, and soul, whether physical or mental, and for praise reports. If posting a request about another person, please be sure you have their permission to make their need public. There are approximately 150 group members with an average of eight messages per month.
- Subscribe: WCFprayeremail@example.com
- Send messages: WCFprayer@yahoogroups.com
- Contact the moderator: WCFprayerfirstname.lastname@example.org
The WCF Moms group was created for moms at Washington Community Fellowship, to promote fellowship, weekly meetings, sharing questions and information, etc. among WCF moms. There are around 25 members.
- Subscribe: WCFmomsemail@example.com
- Send messages: WCFmoms@yahoogroups.com
- Contact the moderator: WCFmomsfirstname.lastname@example.org
The WCF Aging Parents group is a support group to deal with issues of aging parents and the growing need for encouragement and assistance in dealing with those issues among those in our church community. There are around 20 members.
- Subscribe: WCFagingparentsemail@example.com
- Send messages: WCFagingparents@yahoogroups.com
- Contact the moderator: WCFagingparentsfirstname.lastname@example.org